Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome All!

Welcome my readers to my blog, An ICT Odysset, in here you will read about my adventures in the world of ICTs and how I apply them in my classroom. But first of all, let me introduce myself; my name is Giacomo Mederico, I'm 25 years old, I graduated in Modern Languages at the Unimet, also I'm a Public Interpreter graduated at the Ministry of Internal Affairs. I'm also a huge fan of Video Games and Comic Books and also I'm a bass player. If you want to contact me, you can do it through here or via my email: giacolecturas@gmail.com, also through my wordpress account: http://giacosclassroom.wordpress.com/ and through my Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/giaco-6. I'll see you on my next blog post! Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Giaco! I like your blog! For the moment I'm just passing by, but next time I will visit it calmly. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

  2. outsourcingall.com "Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.
    This paragraph gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, Thanks you. You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up.
    digital marketing training

    ReplyDelete