Google+ Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome All!

Welcome my readers to my blog, An ICT Odysset, in here you will read about my adventures in the world of ICTs and how I apply them in my classroom. But first of all, let me introduce myself; my name is Giacomo Mederico, I'm 25 years old, I graduated in Modern Languages at the Unimet, also I'm a Public Interpreter graduated at the Ministry of Internal Affairs. I'm also a huge fan of Video Games and Comic Books and also I'm a bass player. If you want to contact me, you can do it through here or via my email: giacolecturas@gmail.com, also through my wordpress account: http://giacosclassroom.wordpress.com/ and through my Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/giaco-6. I'll see you on my next blog post! Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Giaco! I like your blog! For the moment I'm just passing by, but next time I will visit it calmly. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete